Avocate au Barreau de Paris
LL.M. Europäisches und Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht (LMU, Munich)
LL.M. Deutsches Recht (LMU, Munich)
Master 2 Droit européen des affaires (Paris II, Panthéon-Assas)
Master 2 / MBA Droit des affaires et management gestion (Paris II, Panthéon-Assas)
Languages: French (native language),
I started my law studies at the Centre juridique franco-allemand in Saarbrücken. Afterwards, I started the double degree programme at the Université Panthéon-Assas II and the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich. At Qivive, I am pleased to be able to advise and represent German and French companies in their activities while working in a bilingual environment.
- 2012 - 2017 Studied German and French law at Centre juridique franco-allemand in Saarbrücken and then at Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas and at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität (LMU) in Munich
- 2017 - 2018 Master 2 / MBA Business law and Management at Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas
- 2014 - 2020 Professional training at various law firms in Germany, Belgium, France and Luxembourg (including Arendt & Medernach, BSH Hausgeräte GmbH, Total, European Commission, Viguié Schmidt & Associés, Latham & Watkins)
- 2020 - 2021 Legal Counsel for IBM in Dublin
- 2021 Admitted as Avocate au Barreau de Paris (French attorney) and joined law firm Qivive
- Advising and representing on commercial law and cross-border contact law (CISG, private international law), including distribution contracts, purchase contracts, service contracts, terms and conditions etc.
- Advising on competition law
- Advising on data protection law