Avocate au Barreau de Lyon
Master 1 intégré franco-allemand en Droit de l’entreprise
Master 2 intégré franco-allemand en Droit de l’entreprise
*1992 Villeurbanne (France)
Languages: French (native language),
As a graduate of the integrated Franco-German law course at the universities of Cergy-Pontoise and Düsseldorf, I have lived and worked on both sides of the Rhine.
As a French labour law practitioner, I am committed to advising and defending companies and individuals in all aspects of labour and social security law and to providing them with a solution adapted to their needs. My knowledge of both cultures and legal systems allows me to provide the best possible support to our clients in a bi-national context and in both languages.
- 2010 - 2015 Studied German and French law at CY Cergy Paris Université and at Heinrich-Heine-Universität in Düsseldorf
- 2011 - 2019 Internships in various law firms (CMS Francis Lefebvre Lyon Avocats, Aguera Avocats, Danckelmann und Kerst, Henseler und Partner…) and companies (Linde France)
- 2017 - 2019 Bar school of the Region Rhône-Alpes
- 2020 Admitted to the Lyon Bar as an Avocate au Barreau de Lyon (French attorney) and worked at law firm Aguera Avocats in Lyon in labour and social security law
- 2021 Joined law firm Qivive
- Consulting on French individual and collective labour law and in social security law
- Representation of interests before the French court