Avocate au Barreau de Paris
Maîtrise en droit français et allemand
D.E.A. en droit social
*1979 Paris (France)
Languages: German and French (native speaker of both), English
Locations: Paris , Cologne
As a passionate German-French lawyer, I am happy to be in a position to help my clients understand not only the legal but also the cultural particularities of my two home countries and to make it simpler for them to interact with staff from the neighbouring country.
I provide consulting services in all areas of French labour law and also regularly appear before the French courts when a lawsuit is unavoidable.
- 1997 - 2001 Studied German and French law at Universität zu Köln and Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne
- 2001 - 2002 Studied Labour law at Université Paris X Nanterre
- 2002 - 2004 Employed at the German-French law firm Herstlet, Wolfer, Bissinger & Heintz in Paris, employment law department
- 2005 Admitted as Avocate au Barreau de Paris (French attorney) and joined law firm Qivive (then Epp, Gebauer & Kühl)
- Head of the French labour law department
- Support and representation of legal interests in all issues of French labour and social security law
- Support in the recruitment and termination of management staff in France
- Speaker for chambers of industry and commerce, chambers of trade, professional associations and seminar organisations in Germany and France