Legal Expert in Labour Law
Maîtrise en droit français et allemand
Master 2 en Droit Européen des Affaires
LL.M. Europäisches Wirtschaftsrecht
*1995 Mulhouse (France)
Languages: French (native speaker),
German and English
Being originally from the French Alsace region, I started learning German at an early age. This cultural and linguistic background led me to pursue a French-German double degree in law. By practicing both languages, I was able to diversify my legal knowledge.
I am happy to be able to combine my attachment to Germany and my passion for law. Thus, I am proud to be able to advise companies on both sides of the Rhine in the ever-changing field of labour law.
- 2013 - 2018 Studied German and French law at Université Paris II Panthéon Assas and at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in Munich
- 2018 - 2021 Professional training at various law firms in Munich, Strasbourg and Paris: Taylor Wessing, Epp & Kühl, Ernst & Young, Valoris Avocats, Cover Avocats
- 2021 - 2022 Professional experience at law firm Fiducial and at Fédération patronale Cinov
- 2023 Joined law firm Qivive
- Consulting in French labour law (individual and collective labour law)